By accessing the website at wpsites.site (herein referred to as “wpSites”, “wpsites”, ” or ‘sites’), you (Primary Account Holder) are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. User License
- Permission is granted to sign up for one account on wpSites (a Kayak Creative Services Inc. service) for personal or commercial use. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- copy the theme or site or portions thereof;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained therein;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server, or
- create multiple accounts without our express approval via our partner program, or
- upload or display of spammy, crude, inflammatory, or pornographic material, which is strictly prohibited.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Kayak Creative Services Inc. or wpSites.site support staff at any time without notice or compensation. Upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- We reserve the right to put any account or site into review for possible suspension or termination should issues arise, until issues are addressed, or an account is terminated for misuse. wpSites has a Zero Tolerance Policy for bad behaviour: First instance: suspension of support services for thirty (30) days. Second instance: reduced functionality or suspension of account for seven (7) days. Third instance: twenty-four 24 hours notice of account termination and deletion without refund.
- User email accounts are automatically subscribed to our communications and alerts which may include account or platform notices, offers, announcements, and tips (never spam) of value to our users. Should you unsubscribe from our communications, we reserve the right to put the account or site into review for possible suspension or termination until such subscription is renewed. Low engagement Users may not receive important account or platform updates.
- The Primary Account Holder is responsible to Sign Up, agree to our Terms, and pay the subscription or other fees for any services requested. The Primary Account Holder may add new users at any time, and accept full responsibility for their actions within the platform and site(s). All Users are subject to the terms of service.
- wpsites Support account to remain in all Sites. Administration accounts are used by/for support and may not be removed or modified.
- Requested User names may be between 5-12 characters and may only contain letters and numbers. User names cannot be changed once set. Our platform sets the Username and Account name automatically. You may not get the username you request. Should you have a custom domain, you may add/change it for a nominal fee. If your desired/requested site name or user name is in conflict or prohibited, support will issue an alternative site name or user name based on either your organization or the primary account user’s name. Unsavoury, popular, or occupational references are prohibited in user names and site names (i.e. ads, seo, marketing, facebook, msn, religious, law, porn, wix, gov… etc).
- Passwords must be at least 12 characters and may contain letters, numbers, and symbols. Users may reset their passwords at any time. Passwords may not be shared with another party.^ Support may force a password reset should we suspect it has been compromized or not secure enough.
- The materials on the service are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Kayak Creative Services Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Kayak Creative Services Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- User-Generated Content (UGC) and content displayed on User sites is the responsibility of the Primary Account Holder. All Users and Primary Account Holders are responsible for complying with all copyright laws and these terms of service. Takedown requests from legitimate copyright holders are taken seriously.
In no event shall Kayak Creative Services Inc. (wpSites), its partners, users, or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the service, even if Kayak Creative Services Inc. or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing herein could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Kayak Creative Services Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Kayak Creative Services Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Kayak Creative Services Inc. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Kayak Creative Services Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kayak Creative Services Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Kayak Creative Services Inc. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Alberta, Canada, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that Province or location.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Kayak Creative Services Inc.’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some or all of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as an acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us or visit the Kayak privacy page for details.
You have the right to be removed from our system upon formal written request (email email@example.com).
This policy is effective as of 13 SEPT 2021.
- wpSites is hosted with Dynamic Hosting, a Canadian Hosting Service. Here is a link to their terms of service.
- wpSites.site is a service of Kayak Creative Services Inc. (Kayak Marketing).
HubSpot Portals and Partner Employee User Accounts
By default, we install the HubSpot plugin as part of our setup. Activating HubSpot enables lead collection, visitor tracking, and a host of added services that support business development efforts. At the time of account setup, users indicate if they have an existing HubSpot account which they may connect themselves.
Should users indicate “No, or Unsure”, support may create a new HubSpot account for you via our Certified HubSpot Partner portal.
- In doing so, our founder (Randy Milanovic, the CEO of Kayak Marketing, or one of our employees) is identified as a “Partner Employee” within the account and set to SuperAdmin. Partner employees are assigned admin-level access by HubSpot, less any contract/billing details, should you upgrade to paid versions of HubSpot.
- As a Partner Employee of a Certified HubSpot Partner Agency, Randy and his team manage countless HubSpot accounts ranging from the Free to Enterprise-level toolsets, within their authorization via the HubSpot Partner Agency agreement. The agreement includes a client confidentiality clause, advanced training on the implementation of all levels of HubSpot Software, and much more that is benefitial to users.
- It is advisable to keep our Partner Employees in your HubSpot account (portal) in perpetuity to retain access to priority support for your HubSpot account.
Should users indicate “Yes”.
- Connect HubSpot in WordPress which makes forms available form the HubSpot Block. We also request that you add our team member as a HubSpot Partner Employee to your account by “Inviting” the new user. Doing so provides you with priority access to our support team.
Our HubSpot policy is effective as of 13 SEPT 2021
Data Protection Measures at the Server
- SQL injection protection.
- Cross-site scripting protection.
- Remote and local file injection/inclusion attack protection.
- Command injection protection.
- Denial of Service protection.
- Real-time blacklists.
- Advanced anti-evasion protection (prevents someone from trying to bypass the WAF).
- Threat Intelligence protection (this is based on real-time attack intelligence reported by other customers, which is then made available in real-time to everyone using the complete rules. This means if customer A is attacked by a system, everyone blocks that attacker in real-time.)
- Automatic secure whitelisting of search engines (no false positives with search engines, they are automatically detected and whitelisted in a way that prevents spoofing. This ensures that sites page rank is also protected.)
- Malicious bot protection.
- Automatic removal of malicious code from websites (if a website is compromised, the complete rules will remove the malicious code from the website in real-time, without touching any code on the system. This ensures that there is no risk to the customer websites, and also removes anything malicious from them. This means you can use the rules on a system that’s already been compromised, and eliminate the effects of the web applications compromise without having to do anything other than install the rules.)
- Advanced protection rules for SQL injection, XSS, CSRF, RFI, LFI.
- Advanced protection for WordPress and other popular web applications.
- Brute force protection (detects and blocks web authentication brute force attacks, without relying on either status codes or logs).
- Anti-spam protection (blocks web spam).
- All Virtual Patches for Zero-Day vulnerabilities (Refer to this article for an explanation of what is a virtual patch).
- Data loss protection rules (protection from credit card theft, sensitive data, error messages that show sensitive data).
- PCI-DSS compliance (meets PCI-DSS WAF compliance requirements).
- Domain source blocking (you can block a source by the domain name or FQDN that resolves from its IP address.)
- Malware protection.
- Web shell protection (Detects and blocks web shells and other malicious code from running.)
- Whitelisting and blacklisting.
- Advanced false positive prevention (complete rules contain additional advanced code to prevent false positives.)
- Real-time support (false positives are resolved within minutes or hours, although they are very rare with the complete rules.)
- Updates multiple times daily.
SiteShop Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our online store! Kayak Marketing & wpSites and its associates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop within this website, you accept these conditions. Please read them fully.
Please review our Privacy Notice (above), which also governs your visit to our website, to understand our practices.
When you visit Kayak Marketing & wpSites or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Kayak Marketing & wpSites or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Kayak Marketing & wpSites, with copyright authorship for this collection by Kayak Marketing & wpSites, and protected by international copyright laws.
YOUR SITESHOP MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Kayak Marketing & wpSites and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
Start with your desired plan based on the number of products, and payment term. Upgrade/Downgrade your plan at the end of a paid term. Upon Upgrade/Downgrade, your current plan is canceled without a refund for any unused portion. Your new Subscription and corresponding features are adjusted immediately upon Upgrade/Downgrade action.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from Kayak Marketing & wpSites are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Kayak Marketing & wpSites and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Kayak Marketing & wpSites does not warrant the product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Kayak Marketing & wpSites itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Kayak Marketing & wpSites MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Kayak Marketing & wpSites DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Kayak Marketing & wpSites DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM Kayak Marketing & wpSites ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Kayak Marketing & wpSites WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our other policies, such as our Shipping and Returns policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to Kayak Marketing & wpSites. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
SiteShop is a branded white-label service provided by Ecwid, trusted with more than 1 million stores worldwide.